Monday, May 16

You Have A Calling : Terri



This is your wake-up call.
To get up, get dressed, get prepared to do everything God's put in your heart to do.

"Your calling is calling."
You have a calling on your life.
But you have to prepare for it.
God is saying, "I put you on this earth for a purpose".
If you were told you had six months left to live, what would you do?
God's speaking to me. I know I've gotta get serious about some things.

What ultimately matters most will not be what others say about your life but what God says about you.
God has a calling on your life. But you have to discover that calling.

1. Pick up the call.
God has a plan for your life.
"Before I made you in your mother's womb, I knew you.
Before you were born, I chose you for a special work." -Jeremiah 1:5
Pick up the phone and say, Lord I'm going to do what you put me on this earth to do.

2. Spend some time alone with God.
Get away from the noise of the world. For about 5-10 minutes. Sit there with the Lord, and say Lord speak to me, I want to hear what you want me to get serious about. I want to know what you put me on this earth to do.
You're gonna hear God's voice but you have to practice hearing the voice of God.
Practice hearing God's voice.
Get a journal, get a pen and just listen for the voice of God. Why, because your calling is calling. You have the choice to pick it up or to push decline.

I believe God's speaking to you today and He's saying, 'this is your wake-up call'. Let's get moving. I want to lead you step by step into my perfect plan for your life.

Tanushree Varshney
(198* - )

No comments:

Post a Comment