Wednesday, May 25

What to Do When You Don't Know What to Do : Terri



Transition is God's way of promotion.

God is saying, "Don't freak out, don't sweat, don't worry, don't be confused, maybe you didn't plan this. You're gonna be OK."

Transition is a vulnerable place. You're not completely hooked into your future but you're locked out of your past.

The moment you make up your mind you're going somewhere, you become a threat to the enemy.

I am going where God tells me to go. I might be afraid, I might be concerned, but God's got my hand, and Jesus is carrying me.

"Some steps to practice in life":
1) Worship wins the battle. (if you're in a transition, you're in a battle.)
2) Set aside time to worship. (schedule it on the calendar. if its 10 mins, say 10 mins a day i will worship the lord.)
3) Play worship music. (it creates an atmosphere in your heart and in your home to worship the lord.)
4) Don't complain. Worship God for who He is. (Change your attention. Magnify how big your God is, stop talking about how big your problem is.)

No comments:

Post a Comment