Thursday, May 12

5 Things Successful People Do Before 8 a.m. : Terri



Success begins the moment you start achieving goals in your life in your day to day living.

Success is something you attract by the person you become.

If you want more, you must become more.

5 things that prepared Terri for success:
1. Spend time with God / Pray.
2. Listen to a faith building message. (Faith comes, fear goes.)
3. Read
4. Review dreams and goals
5. Exercise
(there is a direct link between physical health & emotional health.)

5 things most successful people do:
1. Exercise
2. Map out your day
(the most successful people have a plan for the day. they map it out. live on purpose.)
3. Eat a healthy breakfast
4. Visualization
5. Make your day top-heavy (Tackle your most important, most difficult things first.)

5 things that I can do everyday to prepare myself for success:
(Things that I am going to commit to everyday.)
1. Read Hanuman Chalisa.
2. Half an hour of technical studies in morning.
3. Write down my mini-goals for the day, by asking myself what? how? when?
    & Observe my day and write something about it.
4. Journal
5. Exercise

Don't compare yourself with the people around you.
You focus on you.
Lord said to her, "you've asked me for a lot. Do you want it or not".
Big dreams require big commitment.

No comments:

Post a Comment