Saturday, May 14

The Greatest Investment You Can Make : Terri



Its never too late to do what God has put in your heart to do.

1:17 God can accelerate things in your life.
God has a way of accelerating our progress when we get focused.

"If you work hard on your job, you can make a living. If you work hard on your self, you can make a fortune."
-Jim Rohn

Get on a quest for continual growth. Get on a growth plan for you.

What would happen if I got on a quest for continual growth?

The best investment you could ever make is in yourself. Growing yourself with the books you read, the videos you listen to, the conferences you attend.

"Growth must be intentional, strategic, and planned."
7:02 You have to plan your growth.

I don't think the same, I don't live the same, I don't dream the same. Everything about my life changed when I began growing me.

This is what you need to do, "Invest in yourself".
If you want more, you must become more.

No comments:

Post a Comment