Sunday, May 29

My 10 Positive Declarations as of now:

1. I am a secure, empowered human being.
2. I am centred. I am balanced. I am at peace.
3. I am healthy mentally, physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
4. I am successful.
5. I am beautiful inside and out.
6. I am a really good software developer.
7. I am appreciated & well-compensated where-ever I work. I always work for the most wonderful bosses.
8. I am confident.
9. I am having fun.
10. I am loving. I am loved.

p.s.: I have a will of iron and a mind of steel.
_____________________________________

speak to your dreams-
1) I now do work I love, and I am well paid for it.
2) I deserve to have a successful career, and I accept it now.
3) I am an open channel for creative ideas.
4) I am always in a loving atmosphere - both at home and at work.
5) My life is joyously balanced with work and play.
6) I am writing code. I am building an application software.

No comments:

Post a Comment