Sunday, July 31

Selena Gomez's Top 10 Rules For Success : Evan Carmichael



1. Trust Yourself
If I am doing something because I love it, I should do it because I love it and I believe I can do it.

2. Persevere
I've had a lot of people trying to tear me down. But I'm here. And I've always been myself.
Only because I know how hard I work and I'm not gonna let any of that get to me.

3. Never settle

4. Love yourself first
Its ok, m gonna stop when I need to stop, feel what I need to feel, and I don't care what comes with that or what people wanna say.

5. Live in the moment.
How to be present in that moment and to know that I am always going to strive for something.

6. Be vulnerable

7. Surround yourself with good people

8. Find your purpose

9. Explore who you are

10. Decide to be happy

No comments:

Post a Comment