Thursday, January 10

Self-Care / Self-Love videos and articles

Videos:

1. What You Must Do During Difficult Times : Terri [<3 <3]

2. Self-Compassion matters more than Self-Esteem : Julie Hanks [<3]

WHY YOU NEED A SELF-CARE LIST: manage your stress + enhance your well-being [<3]

3. Healthy Self Care Habits (Relaxing & Reducing Anxiety) : Rachel Talbott [<3]

4. How To Be Healthy & Fit Year Round: Tips You NEED To Know! : Cambria Joy [<3]

5. 10-Minute Yoga For Self Care - Yoga With Adriene (Healing) [<3]

6. Fav. quotes [<3 <3]

7. Why You Should Ask For Help : Julie Hanks [<3]

8. Positive Affirmation: I Like Myself! : Brian Tracy [<3]

9. Self-Care = Self Esteem = Stress Management : Counselor Carl [<3]

10. Guilt Free Me Time & Self Care | Chriselle Lim

11. PMS Relief Tips & Tricks : Rachel Talbott

12. Yoga For Cramps and PMS - Yoga With Adriene

13. Healthy Beauty Habits (Daily & Weekly) : Rachel Talbott [<3]

14. How To De-Stress! Tips For Loving Yourself & Being Happier : Cambria Joy [<3]

15. WHAT I WISH I KNEW BEFORE STARTING MINIMALISM [<3]

16. SICK DAY RELAX & GET BETTER HACKS : Rachel Talbott

17. Yoga for Mood Swings - Yoga With Adriene (Healing)

18. My Self Care Goals : Rachel Talbott

19. My Lazy Morning "Routine" : Rachel Talbott

20. Easy DIY Face Masks : Rachel Talbott

21. DIY Spa Day Recipes : Rachel Talbott

22. Closet Clean Out : Rachel Talbott

23. Stronger Self-esteem When You Don't Look Your Best : Julie Hanks

24. Love Your Body Without Losing a Pound - Julie Hanks

25. Taking a break and Personal Boundaries : Kati Morton

26. 20 Minutes To Change: Spirit, Soul, And Body - Terri

27. The Hour Of Power : Terri

Articles:

1. 3 Healing Practices That Can Free You from Ego-Based Pain : tiny buddha [<3]

2. You Deserve to Chill: How to Create Space to Heal and De-stress : tiny buddha

3. Why You Can't Stand To Be Alone -- And How To Learn To Love It [<3]

4. 3 Ways to Curb Approval-Seeking Behavior [<3]

5. Creating Space for You to Show Up in Your Life

6. Creating Space for the Big Things in Life

7. Zumba : Aerobic Exercise

8. Self-Care/Self-Love 101

9. 10 Signs You Might Be an Introverted Feeler [<3]

Quotes:

1. Love is the great miracle cure. Loving ourselves works miracles in our lives.

2. Love yourself because you are, because you exist.

3. I receive God's love now. I believe I'm loved.

4. I love myself, because my ma loves me.

5. I choose to be kind to myself.

6. How we treat ourselves is always in our control.

No comments:

Post a Comment