Friday, January 4

Develop DISCIPLINE : Evan Carmichael



0:50
This is a daily practice.
diet, exercise...
It becomes a lifestyle.

3:04
Between my physical fitness and my Faith, I have so much discipline in my life.

7:03
I need the discipline to always do all the right preparation, to always think about the right knots, to always be cross-checking my systems, so that I can do those bold things, and stay alive in an unforgiving environment.
I want to live because of my discipline not because of my luck.

8:24
With little discipline you do little things.
With lot of discipline you do lot of things.

It requires a lot of discipline.

12:13
Basic fundamentals being applied over and over and over and over again.

13:00
Discipline is very important.
Never lose the target. Stay focused on it.
Think, it's still possible.
To be stronger in bad moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment