Sunday, January 22

The #1 Way I Built My Confidence : Terri



The #1 Way I Built My Confidence

True confidence in an inside job.

Your life will never change until your thinking changes.

How do we change our thinking?
Where do you start?

Be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind.
-Romans 12:2

Its a two step process.
1. You have get rid of that old way of thinking.
2. And fill up with a whole new way of thinking about yourself, about your future, about where you are headed, about your potential.

We have to overcome deception.

How do we do that?

The entrance of God's Word brings light.
-Psalm 119:130

Every time you hear the Word, a light goes on in your mind.

Faith comes by hearing.

You start believing in yourself a little more, through a steady diet of hearing the Word of God.

Be transformed by the renewing of your mind.

The other thing I want to share with you is about praying confidently.

6:42
God is my constant companion.
-Psalm 23

I had to just set a goal for myself to start hearing the Word of God consistently.

God is the cure for the insecure.

No comments:

Post a Comment