Friday, January 24

Plan to Succeed in 2017 | How to Reach Your Goals : Shannon Sullivan



Plan to Succeed in 2017 | How to Reach Your Goals

1. Start fresh! Find ways to get inspired.

Write goal(s).

Ask yourself why.
What will achieving this goal do for me?
What will be different in my life?

2. Stay on track with small & weekly goals.

Another way that I like to hold myself accountable is writing weekly goals in my planner.
All of these goals pertain to my top 3 goals.

3. Choose a word to be your focus for the new year.

An overall theme for the year.

I wrote my word at the very top of my planner.
I also have a few quotes and a Bible verse that inspire me.

You can also use that when planning your goals.

4. Love yourself, be patient, and take it one step at a time.

Be gentle when writing your goals.

Having small steps towards a goal is much more sustainable than trying to overdo it right away and making huge drastic changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment