Tuesday, January 21

MAKE TIME FOR EVERYTHING YOU WANT TO DO : Amy Landino



MAKE TIME FOR EVERYTHING YOU WANT TO DO

1. Give yourself permission.

2. Make a list of what you want to do.

3. Understand the way you operate.

Identify your habit building personality.
The Four Tendencies.
What type of habit builder you are?
This is who I am, and this is how I act, and this is how I make good on promises that I keep, then lean into that.
Do those things, make yourself promises that really match up with that list of things you want to do, golden.

4. Find the "me" time.

I want you to start becoming a person who appreciates your alone time.

5. Track how you spend your time.

6. There's always something to do.

7. Stop multitasking.

8. Trust the process.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment