Wednesday, January 8

END OF YEAR REVIEW 2019 » Recap and plan with me for 2020 : Simple Happy Zen



END OF YEAR REVIEW 2019 » Recap and plan with me for 2020

What I liked about it, what I didn't like about it?

Take some time to really reflect on how your life is going, which things you maybe want to change about your life, and also just taking some time to appreciate all the wonderful things that you love about your life.

I am gonna use five guiding questions to help me move through this review.

» Choose one word that describes your 2019 the best.

» What were your wins in 2019?

Things that you are proud of, or grateful for, or just happy that they happened.
Professional
Personal

» What were your challenges in 2019?

Things that just didn't go your way, anything you found difficult this year, maybe challenges that you faced, or struggles that you had.

It's really about a learning experience.

» How did you take care of yourself in 2019?

Meditation
Journaling

» What are your plans/goals for 2020?

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment