Wednesday, December 28

Ma

Ma went back to Jbp today. My sister had gone to drop her at the airport.
May God heal her right shoulder completely. God bless her.

p.s.: It was my sister's birthday on 25th. We had dinner at Sanadige. May God bless her always <3.

On 26th Ma came to Noida after her physiotherapy. I got my eyebrow threading done. She watched a TV show on hotstar during that time. Then we had lunch. After that we decluttered the top section of parents' room almira. Then we took an auto to sec-41 as I had an appointment with Dr. Reena. After that we completed arranging the almira. Ma made awesome hari chatney. She also mixed the murmure with chane and stored in a container.

On 27th we woke up early and left for Ma's physiotherapy. From there we went to Varsha bua's place. Then we went to Saket. I bought a top n sunglasses. We had lunch at food court. The Christmas decoration there was beautiful. Then we went to South Ex. I bought thermals. Then we went to Yusuf Sarai to buy a cervical collar for Ma. But vahan mil nahi paya. After that we went to my sister's place. I had fruits and upma. My sister gave me few of her earrings and neckpieces. We talked for some time. Then I came back home. I was kind of sad. Really a mom's love is only one of its kind. It is so warm and soft. God bless u Ma <3.

No comments:

Post a Comment