Friday, December 23

Ma

Mom is here. She reached Delhi on 20th. We went to Dr. Maheshwari on 21st. He gave an injection to Ma on shoulder. It was very painful. He prescribed physiotherapy in his clinic from 23rd onwards.
On 22nd we went to Mall of India and GIP. Ma bought a few things from home centre. We had lunch at Shree Ratnam. I bought a gift and a greeting card for my sister's birthday. 
Today we went for Ma's physiotherapy at the clinic. We had lunch at Sona Sweets. We had a pyaaz kachori and dhokle. Then we bought a suit fabric for me from H.P.Singh at Nehru place. Then we went to GK N-block. My sister joined us there. Then I returned back home as it was getting late. Thank u God for everything. May my mom's right shoulder heal soon and completely. God bless her.

p.s.: Ma washed all my artificial flowers. And 3 clothes that had been pending from a long time. God bless u Ma <3.

No comments:

Post a Comment