Tuesday, September 12

Dr Neeti Kaushik: 9 ways to Protect Aura and Energy for Every person


9  ways to Protect Aura and Energy for Every person

1. Focus on yourself.
Say to yourself, not my cup of tea. I repel this.
Wash your face. Come back.

2. Start saying No.
No ka matlab no hona chahiye.

3. All is well.
Take a deep breath.

4. Set your boundaries.
Respect your boundaries.
Sorry, can we change the topic.
Kucch aur baat karen.

5. Invest your energy wisely.
Jo aapko samay de, usko samay do.

6. Share your emotions.

7. Trust your instinct.
Aap sab ki ek instinct hai.

8. Listen actively.
Dhyaan se suno.
Aur doosre ko bhi bolo, mera pehlu suno.

9. Allow yourself to pull back when you need to.
It is ok to pull back.
I separate myself from the situation, from that place.
I pull myself out of there.

Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment