Monday, August 1

Serena Williams's Top 10 Rules For Success : Evan Carmichael



So inspiring!!! Thank u Evan!!!

1. Work toward your goals.

2. Never give up
I went on the courts with just a ball and a racket and a hope. That's all I had.
Never give up coz you never know what can happen, you never know who you can inspire and who you can influence.

3. Stay Calm

4. Believe in yourself
It requires self-belief. You have to believe in you. You have to be your biggest and best cheerleader. Never stop believing in yourself. Always support who you are.

5. Always aim to improve

6. Surround yourself with positivity

7. Be hungry for success

8. Take it one step at a time
Whenever I enter a tournament, I just play one match at a time. I don't get too far ahead, I don't think about the future. I just have my mind focused on that one event and that one match and that one point.

9. Prepare yourself mentally

10. Train hard
There are obviously days, I don't feel like training, but there's no day that goes by that I feel like losing.

No comments:

Post a Comment