Wednesday, August 10

Are You Running From Your Future? : Terri



Fear is an enemy. Fear is a thief. Satan is the one behind it all.
Satan wants to paralyse you with fear.

One of the most effective and most powerful weapons God has given us is our mouths.

What you repeatedly hear, you eventually believe.
You believe your own self more than anybody.

And the most powerful thing for you to speak out of your mouth is the Word of God.
That sends Satan running.

You get on the offensive side by speaking the Word of God out of your mouth.

6:38
1. I sought God and He heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.
2. Fear not, there is nothing to fear, for God is with you. Be not dismayed, for I am your God.

Speak them out of your mouth consistently.

Face those fears and do exactly what God put you on this earth to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment