Tuesday, November 12

This is How I Stopped Being So Shy : Terri



Three powerful ways to stop being shy:

1. Lead yourself.

Success habits.

2. Encourage yourself.

Be your own cheerleader.
David encouraged himself in God.

i. I am healthy, young, and energetic.
ii. I am self-disciplined.
iii. My family members and friends are loving and supportive.
iv. I have completed my nanodegree easily and on-time.
v. I am employed as an Android Developer.
vi. I am balanced.
vii. I am qualified by God.
viii. I am confident to build android apps.

You've gotta give yourself a pep talk.
If you change what you're saying, you'll change what you're seeing.

3. Focus yourself.

It's better to be world class at a few things; than mediocre at most things.

James Cameron

Tom Monaghan - Domino's Pizza

Bill Gates

No comments:

Post a Comment