Monday, September 17

Trust Your Intuition: If It Feels Like a No, It’s a No : Tiny buddha

https://tinybuddha.com/blog/trust-intuition-feel-like-a-no-its-a-no/

1. I regularly check in with my body.

2. I look for the next right step instead of trying to figure out a thirty-year plan.
If I’m frazzled and worrying about a million things that are work or business related, I slow myself down and ask what has to be done right now. The answer is usually something simple, like answer this email or take a break for lunch and come back when I feel refreshed.

3. I do the thing that makes me feel good whenever possible.

4. I ask questions with the intention of getting an answer.
Instead of walking around all day thinking “I don’t know what to do, I don’t know what to do,” I now make a point of asking, either in writing or in my head, “What’s the best thing for me?” It takes practice, but you’ll get answers, even if they’re subtle.

You already know the answer; you just have to listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment