Tuesday, September 4

Overcoming FEAR by Gaur Gopal das



This is one of the most beautiful messages I've ever heard.
Thank you Mr. Gaur Gopal Das and Youtube.

When the motive is to serve and contribute, we have to face our fears.
We have to deal with our fears, face them, and rise above them.

In order to deal with these fears, we have to face them, we have to start somewhere, and if our motive is to serve, I think, God is there to help us.

When you run alone, its called race, but when God runs with you, that's called grace.

So when I'm by myself, to deal with all of these things is difficult, but when I have God with me, because the purpose is to serve Him, and to serve His children in this world, by His grace we can all do something beautiful and wonderful for the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment