Sunday, June 26

Faith filled messages / quotes (part-2)

1. Your Word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path.
-Psalm 119:105

2. Do not be anxious about your life, what you shall eat or what you shall drink, nor about your body, what you shall put on. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing?...Seek first God's kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things shall be yours as well.
-Matthew 6:25, 33

3. Do not remember the former things, nor consider the things of old. Behold, I am doing a new thing, and now it shall spring forth.
-Isaiah 43:18-19

4. Be transformed by the renewing of your mind.
-Romans 12:2

5. But without Faith it is impossible to please God.
-Hebrews 11:6

6. I can do all things through God who strengthens me.
-Philippians 4:13

No comments:

Post a Comment