Thursday, June 2

Faith filled messages / quotes

1. His mercies begin afresh each morning.
-Lamentations 3:23

2. He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed, miracles that cannot be counted.
-Job 5:9

3. Worship will get you through the roughest times in your life, because it shifts your focus from the problem to the problem-solver.

4. With God all things are possible.
-Matthew 19:26

5. Look to the Lord and His strength; seek His face always.
-Psalm 105:4

6. Depend on the Lord; trust Him, and He will take care of you.
-Psalm 37:5

7. You are complete in Him.
-Colossians 2:10

8. Truly He is my rock & my salvation; He is my fortress, I will not be shaken.
-Psalm 62:6

9. For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
-Jeremiah 29:11

10. The seasons change and you change, but the Lord abides evermore the same, and the streams of His love are as deep, as broad, and as full as ever.
-Charles Spurgeon

Ten more:
1. I will go before you, and make the crooked places straight.
-Isaiah 45:2

2. Whenever you feel unloved, unimportant or insecure, remember to whom you belong.
-Ephesians 2:19-22

3. Be still, and know that I am God.
-Psalm 46:10

4. But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest upon me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
-2 Corinthians 12:9-10

5. Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.
-Mark 11:24

6. Before I made you in your mother's womb, I knew you. Before you were born, I chose you for a special work.
-Jeremiah 1:5

7. When you go through deep waters, I will be with you.
-Isaiah 43:2

8. Humble yourselves before the Lord, and He'll lift you up.
-James 4:10

9. When you've done everything you can do, that's when God will step in and do what you can't do.
-2 Corinthians 12:10

10. For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power, love, and self-control.
-2 Timothy 1:7

No comments:

Post a Comment