Sunday, October 11

Birthday Woman (year: 2015)

It was my Birthday on 5th.
I was in Munnar.
An amazing n somewhat difficult year came to an end.
Last year I was in Gangtok at the time of my birthday.
Thank u God for everything.
In the meantime, I:
- went to haridwar in oct. & march.
- celebrated 2 yrs of our marriage.
- went to jbp in dec & completed Android NewBoston Tutorials.
- went to banswara n udaipur in jan.
- bought a laptop. thank u parents, husband.
- lost meenu didi in apr. God please bless her.
- wrote my values.
- went to jbp in aug. & started studying Android programming from The Big nerd Ranch guide.
- had fillings done in two molars. started flossing my teeth daily.
- went to tamil nadu and kerala for teerth yatra & family vacation with entire family.
- wrote Tao verses.
- wrote blog entries.
- pasted in my scrapbook.
- arranged my cupboards. lot of cleansing involved.
- ate yum fruits, kele ke dahi bade, gujiyas, pasta.
- listened to good songs. installed saavn.
- watched IPL matches and bits of world cup matches.

Gifts I recieved:
Parents & brother: Watch, 2 Dresses, bouquet, card, cakes, dinner.
Husband: Beige Footwear, card.
Sister & brother-in-law: Colorful wallet, card.
Parents-in-law: Envelope

Midnight

B'day Dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment