Friday, October 31

Birthday Woman (year: 2014)

It was my birthday on 5th.
I was in Gangtok.
A wonderful year came to an end.
Last year I was in Haridwar at the time of my birthday.
Thank you God for the wonderful journey, for all the wonderful experiences.
I have evolved as a human being, as a home-manager, as a relative, as a programmer(engineer).
I have let in more love, respect n laughter.
I have understood myself more and taken better care of myself.
In the meantime, I :
completed 1 year of marriage.
started learning android application development. (100 tiny tutorials)
went to jbp in nov n may.
went to har in nov n march.
went to sikkim for family vacation.
wrote thought for the day.
found some time to pursue dancing. (jun to sep approx.)
cooked kheer, paneer, curd sandwich, pasta, pavbhaji, pulao.
played cards.

p.s.: Husband gifted me a bag(tan color) and a card <3

No comments:

Post a Comment