Tuesday, July 19

The Be-Happy Attitudes : Robert Schuller

My three lessons:

1. Persist in trusting God.
God will have the last word, and it will be good.

2. Say, 'I need help'.
If you have a need, God has an answer. He specializes in matching up answers to problems, healings to hurts, and solutions to perplexing situations.

Before God can comfort us, before He can help us and heal us, we must have the attitude that we are willing to be helped.

3. God's providence is my inheritance.
God will provide, no matter how bankrupt you are. But you have to trust Him and turn your whole life over to Him.

God's providence is our inheritance. All we have to do is claim it.
______________________________________________________________

Eight Attitudes -

I. "I need help - I can't do it alone!"

1. Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the Kingdom of heaven. -Matthew 5:3

2. It takes guts to leave the ruts.

3. Success starts when I dare to admit I need help.

4. Success comes to the person who is able to ask for help.

5. If you have a need, God has an answer. He specializes in matching up answers to problems, healings to hurts, and solutions to perplexing situations.

6. Only when you and I reach those depths of despair are we then on the way to joy, because God particularly pours out His blessings upon those who know how much they need Him.

7. Think about it. Before God can comfort us, before He can help us and heal us, we must have the attitude that we are willing to be helped. He cannot make us happy unless we want to be happy.

(Updated: Oct '19)

No comments:

Post a Comment